Student's work and Feedbacks

These pictures are the sample works of my students . It compose of different activities like Poster making and Slogan making. I am proud that they have given enough effort to this kind of activities. They are able to meet my expectations regarding the said activities. Good enough for them to be able to get a good grades. These activities are part of their daily works and written works. 









STUDENT'S FEEDBACKS
Being with my students for couple of months really made my life in roller coaster ride. Our daily meetings is not an ordinary one. There come a point where I was mad, disappointed, or even get angry, but it doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy my stay with them. 

For almost four months in Practice Teaching, I have encountered different kind of students. There are jolly, responsible, studious, kind, noisy and there are some whose have an attitude problem. But when it comes to me, they treat me all the same. They welcomed me as their friend, sister, and their teacher. So for my students, 10-Masinop, 10-Magalang, 10-Masipag, 10-Matipid and 10-Magiliw, it is such a great experience that I have met you all.  I will always remember those moments that I have spent with you. I will never forget all the laughter that we have shared together. Thank you for accepting me as I am. Most of all, Thank you for loving me beyond my expectations. 




















Comments