Career Plan

I am Princess Ann D. Dela Peña, and I am living in a world full of expectations. Through the years, things doesn’t go on smoothly for me just like every roads like. I’ve experienced taking up paths which is smooth, rocky and even muddy. I am who I am today because of that paths that I have taken. That path helps me to be the better version of who I am today. It teaches me to walk straight forward beyond those insurmountable challenges and blocks that leads my way. And for me, that was the best experienced that shape me and help me to reach my destination.

I can still remember when I was in high school; one of my teachers asked me “How do you see yourself for the next ten years?” As a high school student, I just answered that I am going to be a woman that has her own job, house, a car and a wallet full of money. I always believed that once I graduate on college I can already do whatever I want to. But now, my perspective has changed. Well, it does not really changed but I have learned how to think in deeper manner.

I want to give back all the help, the love and the financial support of the people around me especially to my parents. It’s not easy to be me, but it is harder to live without them. I am living in a world full of expectations and that expectation is the instrument that I used and turn into inspiration and motivation.


Now that I am few steps ahead towards my goal in life, I am starting to have a daydream of who am I going to be after my college. I already have a plan that after getting my college degree as an educator as my profession, I won’t take too much time and try to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers. I want to make sure with the help of God, that I will pass this examination in just one take. If I passed, I would be able to have a high chance to apply in public high school and be permanent in the field of teaching.  I will pursue this career that I have taken. After being permanent, I would make time to make Master’s degree until I get my doctorate degree. I will walk straight and after that, I would be able to give back to those people who help me along the way. 

Comments