Demonstration Teaching





























As my graduation day slowly and gradually approaching, I am looking forward to a more challenging, more serious and life-changing goals after my schooldays are over. But before that, let’s take a look back to the one of the most memorable moments in my practice teaching.

October 18, 2017
Wednesday (9:00 am-10:00 am)

Every student teacher waits for this moment. Some says it will be the final verdict or final judgment. Before this day, a series of sleepless nights, nervousness and mixed emotions you just barely felt. Preparations are badly needed.

Honestly, at first I was hesitant if I were going to continue my demonstration on that day. Because it just happened that the 2 days before my demo (Oct. 16-17) don’t have classes because it was suspended due to nationwide transport strike. I wasn’t able to have a dry run. But, when I started my demo, all my nervousness was vanish and it changed into happiness and overwhelming feeling.
 So for this very successful moment of my life, I want to thank all the people behind this success. First of all, our Almighty Father who gives me strength to accomplish this moment. To my parents who never failed to support me. Thank you for giving me strength by your words of encouragement. You truly helped me a lot in establishing a high sense of self-confidence. I can’t do it without your love and support. This final demo is dedicated to you my nanay and tatay. I want to say also my deepest gratitude to my cooperating teacher Ma’am Daisy Villanueva. Thank you for guiding me to get through this. To my Grade 10 students, my 10-Magiliw, you all know how much I love you. You never failed me. Thank you for all of your cooperation and active participation. To my cousins, sisters and my friends, thank you for all your support. And lastly, tour supervisor Mr. Lemuel Del Rosario, thank you for cheering us up!

This post is not about me, it’s for the people who helped and believed in me. Thank You!


4.74
4.45
4.55




Comments