Observation Guide and Evaluation Forms


4.735
4.45
4.55


OFF CAMPUS PRACTICE TEACHING
The images are the evaluations used in rating my final demonstration teaching.These are rated by two Master Teacher 1 of Malolos Marine Fishery School and Laboratory, Ma'am Corazon Laquindanum and Ma'am Angelina Penaverde. Also, one of the evaluation was came from our supervisor, Mr. Lemuel Del Rosario. 
All these suggestion and recommendation came from them will be a great help for me once I am already in the field of teaching. With all my heart, I accepted their comments and will turn it into positive criticism. This will serve as my guide and used as my weapon to my everyday battle as an educator. 
The results of the evaluation are 4.735, 4.45 and 4.55. And the off campus teaching rated by my cooperating teacher, Ma'am Daisy Villanueva. To be honest, I am very lucky to have Ma'am Daisy as my cooperating teacher. She always give me comments for me to develop and be mature as an educator. She helped me lot. So I thank her for everything. For the off campus teaching, she gave me 4. 88. 

Comments